Ozion strives to understand each clients' 'key to success' and deliver the solution best suited to achieve their objectives.
Each Ozion solution meets a single objective: To achieve SLAs in the most efficient and effect manner possible.
Providing activity management involves collecting, comparing and analyzing all data in real-time.
A reliable means to manage a service
Ozion's approach is as demanding as it is respectful.
- Understand what each actor expects from the service (client, individual benefits, providers, and the provider's employees, who often determine the achievement of objectives).
- Fully understand client needs.
- Model the service objectives, achievement indicators and basic rules to manage the service effectively.
- Simulate the business model business model
- Develop the essential components of the software that meet the key client requirements.
- Choose the technologies that best correspond to the challenges posed by the profession.
- Validate everything (need, functionality, ergonomics, steering) with customers in iterative “learn / build / test” loops.
Attention to real people
Ozion assists to make a service much more efficient by taking full advantage of the talents of agents, dispatchers, coordinators and managers
One of the unique offerings of Ozion products is the minimalist approach: Upon understanding the needs within the industry we have developed solutions with a simplistic interface.
Another special feature is the attention paid to users: agents, supervisors, hierarchy. We are constantly interviewing them to understand their needs and get their feedback on how the product meets them.