Deployment Assistance is a crucial service to ensure a smooth and time-efficient software integration.
Configure your deployment for success
The immediate success of software integration can be attributed to the deployment strategy and process.
The key factors that influence a successful deployment include:
- A clear definition of deployment objectives.
- A clarification and plan to measure operational compliance with daily performance indicators that are in line with contractual obligations.
- A precise software configuration
- Establishing protocols to monitor, analyze and prevent risks.
- Planning a new method of collaboration between client, service provider and teams on the ground.
A SUCCESSFUL DEPLOYMENT TAKES INTO ACCOUNT THE NEW OBJECTIVES
- Safety directors recognise that a optimized operations requires motivated agents. Ozion explains how you can effectively motivate agents beyond what you already do thanks to Eva so that they work differently and pull up all the reliable data every day,
- Risk management evolves when software reliably reports all events over a long period. Full visibility is gained and risks become predictable and preventable.
UNDERSTANDING THE REAL MANAGEMENT OF YOUR SERVICE, ITS NEW AND POWERFUL!
The deployment of a new system will positively alter the operation and its management, however the changes need to be addressed and managed.
Real-time monitoring doesn't only mean that management know what's happening when. It also allowed for a quick comparison of performance vs contractual expectations.
Systematic adjustments can be made to the operation to ensure SLAs are respected.
Performance management will commence once agents begin to record 98% of the data, this is the threshold when collected data is considered complete and reliable.